Pages

Posted on: Sunday, October 12, 2014

LBB: Little Black Bralette

LBB



After years of trying to buy the best push-up bra at Victoria's Secret (I swear boobs were the thing in High School..) to give the illusion that I have somewhat of a chest, I've finally embraced my smaller set of twins and learned to love them. Ever since I found my first bralette 2 years ago I've been smitten. As an athlete I'm used to wearing sports bras but obviously look for something a little nicer when I'm dressing in non-athletic clothing or just hanging out at home. Insert: the bralette. These babies are as comfortable as they are cute and are an absolute staple in my wardrobe. For ladies that only need little support, these are your god-sent gifts.

Do you love the bralette trend as much as I do? Do you also seem to have an unhealthy amount of them? Tell me your favorites! I personally love my one from Aerie and a couple I picked up at Urban over the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment