Pages

Posted on: Monday, October 27, 2014

The Last Of Fall Colors


Last weekend I was lucky enough to go home and visit my family for a long weekend. The timing could not have been better as my dad was turning 50 that Sunday! I felt so thankful that I was able to be there to celebrate with him and to help make his day special.


One of the things that he wanted to do that day was go outside and take some family pictures. The weather was beautiful and the Ann Arbor fall colors were in their prime. My boyfriend drove down earlier in the day to celebrate the birthday with us, so he was able to join in on all the photography fun.
We seriously could not have asked for a prettier day to be outside! Michigan weather can be very bi-polar but that weekend it was beautiful. Today's actually another gorgeous day, so I'm trying to soak up as much of the colors and sunshine before winter takes them away.


Fall is hands down my favorite season, I think partially because of the symbolism it has (new goals, fresh starts) and largely because of it's beautiful, rich colors and the warmth and coziness that comes with the lower temperatures.

What's your favorite season? Do you have any fall traditions that you partake in? I'd love to hear about them!

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment