Pages

Posted on: Friday, October 3, 2014

Rainy Days

http://www.pinterest.com/magghal/

This morning I woke up to the pitter patter of a dreary, rainy fall day. I don't know about you, but these are the kinds of days where all I want to do is curl up with a big mug of tea or coffee and snuggle under the covers (preferably in a cozy knit with some candles lit...I'm basic, I know). Unfortunately, midterms wait for no college student. In an attempt to be as close to my ideal rainy day as possible, I dragged by butt to a local coffee shop and am looking to study my for Monday's Cognitive Psychology exam over here. It may not be my bed, but at least I have the warm drink and the oversized sweater! 

How do you like to spend your rainy days? Are you a die-hard sunshine lover or do you also enjoy the quietness of grey days? 

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment