Pages

Posted on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday Words


I recently saw this quote on Pinterest and it really struck a cord with me. As I approach my senior year of college, it seems like grad school and post-grad jobs are constantly on my mind. It's been a constant battle of searching for the perfect fit for my future and trying to decide what it is that I want to do for a living. "Do I still want to be a healthcare provider? Maybe public health would be a better fit for my interests..What if I don't want to do health at all...should I change it up and go for an MBA? "...My poor boyfriend has heard it all (thank you so much for calming me down almost everyday!). 

Seeing this quote reminded me that it's okay not to know exactly what's in store for you next. Not every detail in life can be planned out..and I guess that's what makes it both terrifying and beautiful. For at least these next few days, I'm going to try to keep this quote in mind and focus on worrying less and living more. 

Have you been spending too much time worrying? How do you work to stay present and trust in the process? 

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment